1. Q. How can I make a reservation?
Just Imagine That I,CLICK HERE
Just Imagine That II, CLICK HERE
Just Imagine That III, CLICK HERE
(2) Call use toll free at (888) 760-4049 to reach a vacation rental by owner specialist.
(3) Send us an E-mail at Justimaginethat760@gmail.com
2. Q. What are your payment terms?
A. Reservations made more than 60 days before the beginning of the lease, requires a deposit of 25% of the base rental rate plus applicable taxes (13% HST in Canada and 11% sales and lodging in Michigan); a 39% booking fee which cover damage insurance in lieu of a security deposit; and optional Trip Insurance is initially purchased. These amounts are non-refundable. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Full payment is required for reservations made 60 days or less before the lease begins.
3. Q. What forms of payment are accepted?
A. Most major credit cards and E-checks are acceptable forms of payment on our online reservation system.
4. Q. What is Just Imagine That's cancellation policy?
A. Cancellations made more than sixty (60) days prior to check-in will forfeit a minimum charge of $250. Cancellations made within sixty (60) days of check-in date forfeit the full advance payment. Any changes made more that sixty (60) days prior to arrival incur no charges. Any changes made within 60 days that result in a shorten stay, change of dates, change of location of unit, may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any refund.
5. Q. What is the currency exchange rate and how is it calculated?
A. Currency exchange rates are subject to change at any time and there is no reliable way to predict what that are at any give time. The make your calculation easy, try one of the many currency exchange converters online.
6. Q. How much are the accommodation taxes in Ontario and Michigan?
A. The Ontario government requires Just Imagine That to collect HST at a rate of 13%. The State of Michigan requires an 11% sales and lodging taxes for short-term rentals.
7. Q. Does Just Imagine That offer discount rates or special promotions?
A. Yes. Depending to the season, Just Imagine That provides discount Coupon Codes ranging from 5-25% for all leases depending on the season and the length of the lease. Additionally, to show our appreciation to repeat guests, non-profits, church groups, monthly leasees and off-season visitors we also offer discounted rates.
8. Q. I want to bring my laptop and other devices, can I connect to the internet?
A. Yes. Just Imagine That free high-speed internet access as well as satellite television with free Netflix.
9. Q. What do I need to bring for my stay at Just Imagine That?
A. Just Imagine That provides towels, linen, dishes, pots and pans, dishes, dish detergent, starter toilet paper and paper towels and hand and shower soap.
10. Q. Is Just Imagine That gay-friendly?
A. Everyone is special and is welcome at Just Imagine That. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, or gender or sexual orientation.
11. Q. Can we bring our pet?
A. No. Pets, no matter how cute, small, and well-behaved are permitted. Violators of this policy are subject to cleaning fees as set forth in our Terms and Conditions.
12. Q. Can we smoke inside Just Imagine That cottages and apartment?
A. Smoking inside the premises are not permitted. Guests can smoke on balconies, porches, patios and
13. Q. What are the check-in and check-out times?
A. Check-in is 4 p.m. EST and Check-out is 10 a.m.
14. Q. How do I know this property is real and you are the owner?
A. Have no fear. Just Imagine That takes on-line security very seriously and participates in the Ivacationonline.com Verified Property and the Authorize.net Verified Merchant programs.